Tuesday, June 23, 2009

What a morning~ Power of A Bitch Wins All!!!

Another ordinary morning in my life... Everyone in the office starts to count my so-called Last Day.

I was trying to get to office earlier this morning, so i think it would be ok to go through the BusWay since there aren't any Police Officer guards it every morning. Perhaps i wasn't lucky this morning - i went up to 120km/hour and a Police Officer is waiting me at the end of the BusWay, i barely get to hit on my brake...

I always heard someone gets stopped by a police and somehow they get out of it in some ways, and i thought, it's my turn now... After some flirting (doh!) and showing cuteness (told ya~ Power of a bitch) I could get out of being ticketed in a 'softer' way (That's what the other Officer said), I ended up showing them some money (which seemed to be so tempting for them)

And now that i have written it all in here... Memory Delete - In process

No comments:

Post a Comment