Saturday, May 9, 2009

Boy or Girl??



I keep having these weird dreams for the past 5 days, but none of the dreams can't defeat the latest dream i had last night.

So i took a walk by myself and arrived at the first destination - The Hell, yes, Hell. I saw nobody there accept this black background and fire as it got burnt, and voices of human screamed asking for help. As I couldn't stand it, I walked again and arrived at the second destination - The Heaven.

Everything is white and there was nothing there except this BIG Cherry Blossom tree. I kinda think it's weird that a cherry blossom tree is in the Heaven. But then when the wind blow through the tree, i heard Helen's voice telling me there IS a big cherry blossom tree in Heaven.

And when I'm finally back to the earth, i met this cute lil' boy who can't get away from me. I'm assuming this related to Helen's future-baby???

What does it mean??

No comments:

Post a Comment