Sunday, May 17, 2009

We-Go-Girl

Darren

At Mothercare

Zara trf Long tee + Sneaker, Myeongdong Market Legging, Esprit Shawl, Forever21 Watch

So today i went to a shopping town with my friend's wife - Adel and her cute son, Darren. This 7.5months old dude sure weighs a lot. It was only the two of us and you can imagine how handful we were, despite the fact when this security thinks that I'm the Mom~

I dont want them to miss the water fountain and i hv to carry the baby along the show. I think my hand will be sour for the next few days. We got a chance to purchase him a jeans from mothercare (He wear the clothes from 1.5years old babies!!!)

Do i change my minds about babies after today?? I don't think so...

ps. i love my new long tee from Zara and i finally find another sneaker that i love from trf... it's been a long time since i shopped in Zara at Seoul

No comments:

Post a Comment