Saturday, May 30, 2009

A "Friend"



PMC-zine March '09 Issue

Somebody in our neighbourhood seemed to steal the Wi-Fi access from our house, and my two lil' brothers seems so USELESS that they couldn't do anything without their big sis... Imagine I spent 2hours last midnight just to fix this problem and install a password to this system.

You know how you should test the internet connection few times while doing this kind of work, so i visit S mini homepage - which i haven't visited since he didn't reply my mail due to his schedule and this is what I get, he announced how he got interviewed for his company's magazine in March '09 Issue. If you know the story between me and him, you would've known the way i reacted last night, haha. For ones who don't know, then it will still remain mystery. LOL!

Sleepy didn't come to me after i finished the work, so I watched this DVD I found earlier, "Seducing Mr. Perfect" starring the babe Henney. I know this sounds lame but I couldn't sleep last night bcoz of this movie...... Whatever, I like him!


No comments:

Post a Comment