Friday, May 8, 2009

It's Friday Again

Jo

It's another Friday~ Yippee!!!

So many things has touched me for the past few days... My newly-wed friend finally got pregnant - Congratz, Helen!!! and I'm really so so happy for her and her husband.

And also, another great news. My friend - Jo - got a new job at IBM, and I'm so happy for you too, bro! Thanks for the 2cups of coffees, I can't stop peeing now~ lol

Weird things is, i couldn't get up easily since this Teusday and i keep having this weird dreams that I was in Hongkong doing this and that. Anybody know what it could means??

So anyway, it's Friday again~ so happy about it! The fact that I'm doing a secret project makes me excited. The only thing that makes me mad today is that I forgot to bring home my laptop charger from the office. Shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment